Disabled Bathroom / Wet room Design and Installation
We specialise in bath room design, conversion and installation tailored to the needs of the less able and the elderly. Whatever your disability, we can advise on either a level access shower or wetroom solution. Our design and specification service will provide you with necessary advice regarding suitable products including open baths, hoists, shower seats, grab rails, screens, tiling, basins, toilets, lighting, fittings and finishes. This ensures our fitters provide a conversion which is both easy to use and which meets all your disability requirements.
Walk-in baths are safe, secure and simple to use, bringing you complete peace of mind. If you are considering a walk-in bath, it is likely that you, or a member of your family, are experiencing some difficulty using your existing bath. Whatever that difficulty or disability, there is a walk-in bath within our range to overcome these problems.
Advantages of Walk in Baths.
- Walk-in baths feature a wide-opening, easy-access door.
- Stepping into the bath is simple and safe.
- Fill the bath safely using the thermostatically controlled taps.
- When you have finished, just open the door and step out. It’s that simple.
Wet rooms provide the most stylish, contemporary and luxurious solution to bathing difficulty. Stylish and supremely practical, Wet rooms have become hugely popular with Our discerning customers.
Advantages of Wet Rooms
- No shower tray to step over – the floor is the same level throughout the room.
- Slip-resistant floor with fast drain, available in a choice of colours.
- Choice of seats (wooden or padded) and grab bars for extra safety.
- All on one level – ideal for wheelchair access.
- Thermostatically controlled mixer shower to ensure a safe water temperature.
- Drying area.
We install a wide range of easy-access showers specially designed for the elderly or individuals with limited mobility. Each walk in shower has its own special characteristics and features; all are designed to eliminate the problems associated with getting into or out of a conventional bath or shower.
Advantages of walk in showers
- easy-access showers have special features designed to make your bathing time safer, more comfortable and relaxing.
- Some offer special features, like half-height doors – ideal for assisted showering.
- All are our walk-in showers are stylish, supremely practical and easy to use and keep clean.
- Folding seats
- Cool touch shower to prevent burns
- Slip-resistant trays
- Safety grab bars
- Ultra-low thresholds
Our experienced staff includes project managers and installation teams comprising of qualified plumbers and bathroom fitters who are able to empathise with your circumstances, meaning that we have an ever growing list of satisfied customers who are able to provide full testimonials as to both our sympathetic approach and the high standard of our work. Rest assured bathing will no longer be a chore again and will once again be something which can be enjoyed as part of your daily routine.